Monday, March 21, 2011

Well... here we go!

     I am not good as this "expressing myself" thing, but here goes.
I am a Medical Technologist by trade,but have recently become unable to work. This was upsetting to me at first, but then I realized that this is a wonderful time to spend on my creative pursuits! I am a jewelry designer and artist. I LOVE BEADS! I love everything about them (Even the fact that they are everywhere and always falling on the floor!)!
I could not imagine a life without beads! The colors, the textures, what a wonderful medium to play with! I have five new ideas in my head before the last one is done! There is always a project going!

I am going to use the space that I have here to act as a planning and staging area for my work! I will post pictures and info as I go along and hope that you can figure out what I am about! So get ready for some color and some confussion that will all hopefully become  wonderful pieces of jewelry in the end! Thanks for reading and welcome along for the ride!

P.S.

Check out my "Etsy" site "Elemental Nature Artisan Jewely" at www.etsy.com/shop/elementalnature/

No comments:

Post a Comment