Wednesday, March 12, 2014


 Okay! I am back and ready to post again!

I have not posted on this blog for many years. I am not in good health and much has happened since the last time I posted. I won't get into all that! Everyone has their own lives to worry about.

I have decided to get serious about my beadwork again and one way to do that is to post my "works in progress" here!

Right now I am doing bead weaving again. I am trying to get a collection of "Spring" jewelry together to post in my Etsy shop. Here is what I am working on right now:








So here is the work space set up for my "Spiraling into Spring" Necklace and bracelet set.







This is a spiral rope with 8/0 yellow core beads, and a combination of  3mm opaque white bugles,8/0 pink opal beads, 10/0 2 cut Sol Gel beads in Kiwi green, and 11/0 yellow-lined crystal seed beads. I am using white Nymo thread size D and a John James 15 beading needle.



                               Spiral taking shape


Here is the bracelet that is already done:



I am really happy with this pattern! I love the spring pastel colors. I should be done with this tonight. I am going to try to list the set in my shop (https://www.etsy.com/shop/ElementalNature) tomorrow! 

I am really enjoying beading again! My next big project is to do inventory of my stock. I have moved since my last post and I have jewelry supplies in boxes. I need to get it all organized again so I know what I have to work with!

I hope everyone enjoys the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment